gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - endianness

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - endianness
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:52:22 +0200

Him

On 05/13/12 19:20, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

On Sunday, May 13, 2012 19:11 CEST, Riccardo Mottola<address@hidden>  wrote:

I was slow applying Philippe's patch (and you applied it somehow twice?
I commited it and saw yours... anyway I fixed it). I canged all little
Yeah, I recognized that, therefore I stepped back to not conflicting too
much with you.

Ye, I finished almost all I wanted to do. Now we have to clean up my mess :) I also reverted the Gorm file on an older GOrm version or it won't work on current Debian, which is bad. Sadly I found too many bugs with the "save as older version".

The NIB files are there because theoretically there is a Mac version! Not working anymore or, well, I don't knwo how to fit in all the dependencies.

Riccardo