gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make adding multiple songs to the play

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make adding multiple songs to the playlist faster
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 20:33:40 +0200

Him

Philippe Roussel wrote:
Le 19/05/2012 18:24, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Yes, I checked your patch further and read the methods, it should work
and I tested it and it works. I'll commit it. Let's keep it under
observation...
Great, thanks a lot. I'm trying to use Cynthiune as my main music player
these days so I get some good testing done !
Me too :)
For my linux only use I think Cynthiune is ready for a good release. Do
you still have problems with sound on different BSDs ?

Today I was able to get a limited build on MacOS too, it has only two bundles and no tag support for some weird compile problems, but this will give the code even further testing... I prefer such a small player to iTunes!

FreeBSD is fixed now. The only problems I still have are related to endianness/channel switching (that is if it changes from one song to the other. Closing and reopening the player will play the specific file. So it seems the bundles work, it is a problem of resetting.
I get much less crashes, I'd say none between yesterday and today.

I will resume the "todo" thread and see what's left!

Riccardo