gchempaint-main

Re: [Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.7.95 released

From: Francesco Pietra
Subject: Re: [Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.7.95 released
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 04:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

As a Debian user, while eagerly waiting GChemPaint, is
any hope to have it compiled for etch? Or have precise
indications how to compile it. I can't move to the new
intermediate Debian (jenny) because I need a stable
system for chem computations.
Thanks
francesco pietra

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/gchempaint/0.7/gchempaint-0.7.95.tar.bz2