gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)

From: John Tang Boyland
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:38:32 -0600

It looks like a fault deep in gcc-lib.
So probably not GCL's fault?  (Unless some very serious
pointer problem happened).  Maybe I just need a new gcc.
(argh... it takes so long to install gcc.)

;; Note: Tail-recursive call of SEQUENCE-CURSOR was replaced by iteration.
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=2, Space=3, Speed=3
Finished compiling gcl_arraylib.lsp.
#p"gcl_arraylib.o"

>(bye)

0x28fe4 in __do_global_dtors_aux ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x28fe4 in __do_global_dtors_aux ()
#1  0x1755c8 in _fini ()
#2  0xff19bc94 in _exithandle ()
#3  0xff21f8d4 in exit ()

The full output is in
        http://www.cs.uwm.edu/~boyland/temp/gcl-2.6.1-18-debug-build.txt
(This time, I shut it off the build before it got any further.)