gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration to C++

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration to C++
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:14:47 +0100

> > This is really very bizarre, apart from a few doc & po files there is no
> > real difference between HEAD and DEVEL branch files. I have to admit
> > that I have no idea why it crashes, have to think it over...
> >

> If you with "HEAD and DEVEL" branch mean 1.2 and 1.3..
>
> My installed 1.2.3 is from dec 2006, back then there
> was not these problems.
>
> How do i check out older revisions, that way i can
> experient exactly when the problems got introduced.
> Or maybe not.. i know it started in this thread,
> first it did not compile, and when it later did,
> these problems came up, first crash on any mouse
> button, and now only on the right.

checking out the latest HEAD (trunk)

        svn checkout svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-commander/trunk

or revision revno

        svn checkout -r revno svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-commander/trunk

It's always good to checkout into empty directory to get clean sources.

The list of revisions that deals with file src/gnome-cmd-file-popmenu.cc
can be obtained here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-commander/trunk/src/gnome-cmd-file-popmenu.cc?view=log

Piotr

PS. I'll try to install 1.3.3 version on my box to check if it crashes
for me too...