gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Adding optional "status bar" to the bottom displaying full fi

From: Бранко Мајић
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Adding optional "status bar" to the bottom displaying full filename
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 01:01:30 +0200

Hello.

In my switching away from KDE and its applications, I've also switched
to using Gnome Commander. Except for some things that are already on
the TODO list, I've noticed I miss one feature from Krusader, which I
used to like. As you select the files by going up and down in the
list, Krusader displays the full filename in a kind of a statusbar at
the bottom. This status bar is full width of the window, and is very
useful thing when you have rather long filenames, yet you want to keep
all the additional columns in twin-panel view. Shouldn't be too hard to
implement? :)

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: address@hidden

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: address@hidden
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.