gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] sidenote (directory scrolling)

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] sidenote (directory scrolling)
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:25:24 +0200

btw the reason i try to copy or move files with F5 / F6 is that for example in
this case, while 'Arts' is  listed on top, it is 'out of sight' for me and if i
drag files with the mouse, gcmd always scrolls *down' instead of *up* so i have
no chance to drop anything into that folder.
It's the same when working in one single pane, ot working from one pane to the
other - the directory listing always scrolls down, the top folder gets out of
reach. I always thought i can cope with it as long as function keys work ok.
But i really wonder if that's broken ATM.