gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] find (F9)

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] find (F9)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:17:29 +0200

Piotr Eljasiak,

> > Is it possible to enable keys like F5 / F6 and Ctrl+A (select all) for the
> > find results ?
>
> F5/F6 are hardcoded and can't be assigned by the user. On the other hand
> - CTRL+A are freely accessible and can be used for 'find results'...

Hmmm ... but i'm not sure if you got me right ? My idea was, when the find
result widget is presented (and focused) press F5 and have the copy dialog, not
for the gcmd window in the background but for the find window in the foreground.

What happens for me is, pressing F5 or F6 does nothing, Ctrl+A  and Ctrl+-
(unselect all) do nothing.

Or maybe i did not understand your answer ?