gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-vfs to Gio/gvfs migration issues

From: Vlad G.
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-vfs to Gio/gvfs migration issues
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:31:18 +0200

Hi Uwe,

I've just now seen your email.
I am not up to speed with gio (I had one small try years ago[1]:) and can't
promise anything other than that I am available to take a shot on helping with
this.

Tell me, do you already have started something, have some plans, can you hand
me some separate task to test my rusty skills, or should I just begin adding
the gio dependency and walk myself throught the code?

Thanks for taking care of this awesome project, btw!

--
Vlad

[1] https://code.google.com/archive/p/giocommander/source/default/source
Btw, I remember how frustrating was the gtk3+ treeview from that project, as
opposed to the clist:)