gdb-discuss

[Gdbheads] GDB steering committee mailing list

From: Jim Blandy
Date: 22 Jan 2004 16:43:58 -0500

Welcome to the GDB steering committee's public mailing list.

I'd like to continue the discussion Elena Zannoni started last
December, that was interrupted by the holidays.  We're still waiting
for the following people, who are either committee members, or
participants in the original discussion, to subscribe:

Andrew Cagney <address@hidden>
Robert Dewar <address@hidden>
Elena Zannoni <address@hidden>
J.T. Conklin <address@hidden>
Todd Whitesel <address@hidden>

They should have received the initial invitation I sent via GNU's
Mailman software on Friday, the repeat invitation I sent on Tuesday,
and the personal message I sent today.