gdb

[Gdb] Breakpoints

From: deepak shekhar
Subject: [Gdb] Breakpoints
Date: 7 Feb 2001 07:13:24 -0000

Hi,

This is a request.
I am studying the GDB the GNU source level debugger.

Remote-debugger
---------------

The elements of the struct target_ops
in remote-*.c file contains functions to
open ,close ,set breakpoints etc on the remote target.

How does those functions get invoked.
I see only remote_open() gets called when
the command target remote command is given.
Once the target is connected to the host how to invoke other functions, to set
breakpoints ,remove breakponits on the target.
Is that every remote-*.c files have to add extra command using add_com() or gdb
itself provides some mechanism.

please help me

thanks in advance
dipak