gdb

[Gdb] RE: Here is the info you wanted.............

From: couple4u
Subject: [Gdb] RE: Here is the info you wanted.............
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:43:30 -0800

Hello there,

Are you looking for great deals on Adult Merchandise? We are promoting our website, SwingNSeattle.com.  We're a couple starting a small home business in the greater Seattle area and we would love for you to at least take a look at the deals we have! I am sure you will agree that our prices are the lowest you will find on the Internet. Most of our prices are 25%-50% lower than what you see in the retail store!!

We will not take up any more of your time, but if you are interested in checking it out please us at:

SwingNSeattle.com

Thanks again!

Bob and Cari