geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] [BUG] Hanging while completing symbol in a Racket fil

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] [BUG] Hanging while completing symbol in a Racket filename which contains a white space
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:00:22 +0200

On Fri, Apr 12 2013, Diogo F. S. Ramos wrote:

[...]

> Not really.  Just to make sure there is no confusion with the language
> "racket".
>
> It could well be:
>
> #lang racket
>
> (li<M-tab>
>
> And sorry, I said [TAB] but it really is <M-tab>.

I can't reproduce the problem, neither in the REPL with TAB nor in the
racket buffer with M-TAB.  Perhaps it's our differing Racket
versions... i was waiting for the Debian's package update, but i'll
upgrade manually during the weekend... or perhaps it's Emacs 24.3.1:
i'll try with 24.3.2, which is what debian unstable has right now...

in the meantime, you can see a detailed log of the messages between
racket and emacs if beforehand you type: 'C-u M-x
geiser-show-logs'... what messages appear in the log window when you
press M-TAB?

Thanks!
jao
--
Lower your voice and strengthen your argument. -Lebanese proverb