geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] iterative process not finishing

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] iterative process not finishing
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:46:00 +0200

On Sat, Apr 13 2013, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Diogo F. S. Ramos <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I've seen this before, but I was never able to reproduce it reliably.
>>
>> I've run your program in Racket but I couldn't reproduce it.  Here it's:
>>

> Thanks for checking. I can always reproduce it with guile.

I haven't checked yet, but is this a long-running computation? If so, my
guess is that it's taking too long to return a value, and Geiser gives
up.

What happens if you evaluate it using C-x C-e in a buffer?  What do you
see in the log buffer (C-u M-x geiser-show-logs)?

jao
--
The vast majority of human beings dislike and even dread all notions with
which they are not familiar. Hence it comes about that at their first