geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] iterative process not finishing

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] iterative process not finishing
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 02:34:00 +0200

On Sun, Apr 14 2013, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:

[...]

> It is not working when I C-c C-a from the file, then C-c C-k for the
> attached file and the C-c C-a to go to the REPL.

I don't fully understand what you say here: C-c C-a brings you to the
REPL and no C-c C-k is needed.  As an aside, C-c C-a is equivalent to
C-u C-c C-k in a scheme buffer, and you only want that when the REPL is
not in the file's module.

But anyway, i cannot reproduce your problem even after various C-c
C-a/C-c C-k combinations and repetitions, using the file you sent.

One thing that's peculiar about the file is that it doesn't define a
module: in that situation, you should never need to use C-c C-a (there's
no module to be entered).  Although i don't see why that should be
causing your problem, you can try either defining a module or not using
C-c C-a: without a module, C-c C-k is enough.

jao