geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] module mismatch when entering a module

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] module mismatch when entering a module
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:12:46 +0100

On Thu, Nov 07 2013, Vlad Kozin wrote:

> Hi, I ran into weird behavior and don't even know how, or where to
> begin fixing it.  Described in this gist. This completely disrupted my
> work :(
>
> be grateful for any help.
> Thanks

i guess this is related with the module containing most of its
definitions in a begin-for-syntax form, but don't really know what's
going on.

re-compiling the file seems to work.  if you don't modify the file,
subsequent C-c C-k won't execute the last form, because Racket won't
re-evaluate modules that are not modified.  an alternative, easy way to
re-run things is C-c C-e or C-M-x around the map form at the end: it
produces lots of output for me, although i couldn't say if it's the
output you're expecting.

hth,
jao
--
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a
torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an