geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] module mismatch when entering a module

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] module mismatch when entering a module
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:31:15 +0100

On Thu, Nov 07 2013, Vlad Kozin wrote:

> I updated the gist referenced below. It gets weirder. Randomly editing
> file, saving changes and ,entering the module again, fixes
> everything. Close the file, kill Racket, reopen the file, ,enter and
> there the error messages again.

AFAICT, it's only the first time one enters the file that it fails.  if
you comment out the last line of the file, it compiles fine the first
time too.  that map is using functions/syntax that, apparently, are not
available the first time one loads the file with geiser (not sure why,
but i suspect it's provoked by begin-for-syntax).