getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Fwd: Re: Material non-linearity

From: Yves Renard
Subject: [Getfem-users] Fwd: Re: Material non-linearity
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:24:50 +0200

Hi Sebastien,

In test programs og Getfem you have some examples with large deformation
elasticity and small deformation plasticity. You can see in corresponding
files of Getfem how material nonlinearity can be taken into account.

Best,

Yves.

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible with getfem to deal with material nonlinearity ? If yes,
> where can I find some informations about this ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Sebastien

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA de Lyon          fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29
  20, rue Albert Einstein
  69621 Villeurbanne Cedex, FRANCE
  http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~renard

---------