getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Installation of python interface on mac os 10.5

From: Julien Pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Installation of python interface on mac os 10.5
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:16:17 +0200

Hi Jelle,

It should work but fortran and autotools have always been a pain to support...
The simplest way would be to uninstall your gfortran ;)

You can also try to remove the "AC_PROG_F77" line in the configure.in script and
then run "autoreconf" and then the ./configure . I'm not sure it will work.

You can also have a look the config.log, there should be some more information
about what is failing with your gfortran

--
Julien