getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Dirichlet condition on curved boundary

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Dirichlet condition on curved boundary
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:05:25 +0200

Dear Roman,

Yes, for the moment, you can only use the generalized Dirichlet condition and
precompute the unit normal field or use the
asm_normal_component_dirichlet_constraints and use some explicit matrix bricks
to add manually the constraint to your problem.

I will check if it is easy to build the brick corresponding to a Dirichlet
condition on the normal component for the new brick system.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------