getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Problems installing getfem-4.2 on MacOS Lion

From: Hock, Sabrina
Subject: [Getfem-users] Problems installing getfem-4.2 on MacOS Lion
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:43:12 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to install getfem-4.2 MATLAB Interface on MacOS Lion with
MATLABR2012b. I followed the instructions for installing on MountainLion
however it didn't work for me as .configure seems to find mex but not MATLAB. I
get

checking for mex... /Applications/MATLAB_R2012b.app/toolbox/matlab/general/mex.m
checking for matlab path...
checking for mex extension...
Matlab release is : R

I already tried to set the variables MATLAB_ROOT and MATLAB_PATH and if I call
them in the terminal I get the right results but not with the configure script.
Any ideas what goes wrong here?

Thanks
Sabrina

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671