gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-459 ] Snippet formatting is a bit off

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-459 ] Snippet formatting is a bit off
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:09:38 -0500

Bugs item #459, was opened at 2003-07-24 03:09
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=459&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
...the first line of each snippet is indented like this:

http://gforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=5

The problem is in www/snippet/detail.php line 103-104;
the pre tag includes some tabs which are appearing as
spaces in the resulting HTML.  Or something like that.

I'd check in a fix for this now, but I'm not close
enough to a test machine to really verify this nicely.

Tom