ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM at IRILL, Paris (France), 23-26 August 2011

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM at IRILL, Paris (France), 23-26 August 2011
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:29:42 +0100

Hello GNU!

IRILL [0] would be happy to host a GHM in its offices in Paris [1].  The
proposed dates are from the 23rd to the 26th of August, 2011.  If you
know of any collision with other free software events, please let us know.

IRILL has a conference room for 20-25 people, which is quite small given
the attendance to previous GHMs, but we may be able to have a 50-person
conference room at INRIA, two floors above.

Den Haag’s GHM focused on “building decentralized GNU applications”.
Any suggestions for the main topic of this GHM?

I’ll set up a web page and everything, presumably with the help of
Brian.  :-)

Big thanks to Sylvestre Ledru, Stefano Zacchiroli, and to IRILL for
making it possible!

Thanks,
Ludo’.

[0] http://www.irill.org/