ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Let's make it official: choose the date

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Let's make it official: choose the date
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 22:03:50 +0200

Following Ludovic's suggestion I've marked the dates on the web page as
official: we *will* make the meeting in any case, and there will be at
least the informal pre-meeting on Thursday 22, and at least the GNU
assembly on Sunday 25.

What remains to be decided is whether to have regular talks on Thursday
and Sunday as well.  That depends on how many talk proposals we get, of
course.  I'm trying to attract speakers by writing a post to my personal
blog at http://ageinghacker.net/blog/posts/12/ ; the post will appear
soon on the GNU Planet and the GNU home page, which are very visible.

However, I'd like you to please help me spread the message as well: if
you know some GNU (or other free software) people who might want to give
a talk, please ask them to write talk proposals now (the general subject
suffices for now); we'll have to set the talk dates early, to announce
the meeting and let the participants make travel arrangements.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net