ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Fwd: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Fwd: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 02:12:08 +0200

Hello,

I haven't had time to respond to Philip yet, but it seems we didn't get
a dev-room this year unfortunately…

Philip Paeps writes:
> Like every year, we received quite a lot more proposals than we have
> rooms at our disposal.  Unfortunately, we were not able to schedule
> your proposed room this year.

mhmm, I guess that means that the talks at FOSDEM will be really high
quality, as I thought our application was pretty strong.

He also suggests that for those of you who volunteered to give a talk,
you could submit that talk to the accepted devrooms if
suitable. Something that may well be worth it I guess.

Full email below.

A little disappointing, but maybe more luck next year?

Best wishes

Alex