ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fwd: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FO

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fwd: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:53:29 +0200

    I haven't had time to respond to Philip yet, but it seems we didn't get
    a dev-room this year unfortunately…

A pity.  Thank you for volunteering in organising the devroom.

    Philip Paeps writes:
    > Like every year, we received quite a lot more proposals than we have
    > rooms at our disposal.  Unfortunately, we were not able to schedule
    > your proposed room this year.

    mhmm, I guess that means that the talks at FOSDEM will be really high
    quality, as I thought our application was pretty strong.

    He also suggests that for those of you who volunteered to give a talk,
    you could submit that talk to the accepted devrooms if
    suitable. Something that may well be worth it I guess.

    Full email below.

    A little disappointing, but maybe more luck next year?

    Best wishes

    Alex