ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM 2014

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2014
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:21:47 +0200

As some of you are aware, we have started arrangements for GHM 2014.

To that end, I have put together a web-page :

http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2014

Much of the information I copied from last years' page.  There are two
things I'd like confirmation on:

1.  There is a link to Donations page on Flattr.  Who controls this account,
and
    if we need to draw funds from it, how do we go about it?

2.  It also says that the FSF has a fund to help finance travel expenses for
    attendees.  Is this still true?  How are applications processed and to whom
    should they be addressed?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3