ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Who is arriving tomorrow at around 21:30ish

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Who is arriving tomorrow at around 21:30ish
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:00:48 -0400

   > Anyone arriving at Munich HBF tomorrow around 21:30ish (I'm happy
   > to wait a bit) and going to Garching?

   Arriving at the train station tomorrow at 21:30.  Let’s meet in the
   station’s main hall?

Wonderful!  Please tell me all about guix, and dmd during the trip to
the hotel!

I'll be arriving, train willing, 2136.  Phone number in case of
anything: +46 (0)70 34 32 932.  Will have light brown hat on my head.