giftweb-discuss

[Giftweb-discuss] SSH CVS help please

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: [Giftweb-discuss] SSH CVS help please
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:26:53 -0500

  I finished merging all the files.  Not easy since updates kept
appearing.  I am having problems trying to get the SSH CVS to work.
I followed the instructions and did the following.

 I added the key into my account at Savannah.

  Then did this.

address@hidden cvs]# export CVS_RSH=ssh
address@hidden cvs]# cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/giftweb co giftweb
Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_dsa':

  Why is it asking for that?  I already created that.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Greg