giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] CVS updated

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] CVS updated
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:48:46 -0600

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 21:41, Gregory Gee wrote:
>    Well, I have merged all my code into CVS.  There are a few outstanding
> issues that I need to finish merging.

I see some good ideas there!

I'm also going to go through the code and make some changes, just as I
did with Paul's changes.... Just things I envisioned implemented a
little differently. Also, some of Paul's stuff got removed and I'm
putting it back. The first I've found is the ability to allow
unregistered users to view the printlist.php for a specific user.

Matthew

--
Random thought #95 (Collect all 137)
Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac; you can always take something for