[glob2-devel] Glob2 is gaining visibility ! important !

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is gaining visibility ! important !
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:10:04 +0200

Hello,

The question is not wether or it is the right moment, the fact is glob2 is
gaining visibility, and we should handle it the right way.

So, it's important that :
- the web site is up to date..
- the improvements proposed by the users are archived, so we won't forget
them.
- someone began a tutorial. It can be a paper description first, so we can
have a first look on what to implement in script.
- everyone be nice with users.
- all the things we already discussed about

So if there is some volunteer, they are welcome.

Have a nice day,