Re: [glob2-devel] Do you want my help ?

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Do you want my help ?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:49:26 +0200

Hello,

I'm a french fan of Globulation 2 but I miss the documentation

As I've learned by myself, I would like to write the start guide and
game documentation of globulation 2 or to contribute with the writers.

First I'll write it in french and then I'll translate it in English

Let me know if you need my help :))
We definitlely need your help.

As stated in http://www.ysagoon.com/glob2/index.php/game/doc, the most up-to-date user documentation is on the wiki: http://www.ysagoon.com/twiki/bin/view/Glob2/UserManualWiki. It is actually in wiki format, but I'm working to get it back to the xml docbook format. There is an old xml version on the cvs. The web site sections are currently empty, but I will fill them as soon as I can get the wiki user manual in xml.

It has also to be split in user and devel manuals. The devel manual will go back to the cvs and the user will stay on the wiki in docbook format. The web site will display the 'stable version' of everything. Feel free to complete the wiki according to the web site sections, I'll take care of moving content.

For now, everything is in english, the motto is: have a complete manual in english, then translate it, although all the developers speak french.

Thank you for your help,

Marv