Re: [glob2-devel] campain

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] campain
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:26:56 +0200

On Monday 11 October 2004 06.01, Joey Marshall wrote:
> I created a map named test, and clicked on campain, but in the terminal
> it said this:
> Engine::loadGame("maps/test.map") : game successfully loaded.
>  Engine::initCampain("maps/test.map") : error, can't find any human
>  player

Right, I forget to say somthing. In the campaign, you have to define which
player will be human. To do so, middle click on a team in the editor.
Something like "MapEdit : switching team 0 to human" should appear on the
terminal.

Sorry for not explaining this in the first place,

Stéphane Magnenat
Assistant doctorant, administrateur système
LSA2-I2S-STI-EPFL
Pavillon Jaune, PJ S0 09
Phone +41216937353
Fax +41216935859