Re: [glob2-devel] campain

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] campain
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:38:25 +0200

Stephane, I've something quasi-nice for the Credits, I just need to have a
word with you about a few tips, and I'll try and see for this background
thing.

月曜日 11 10月 2004 08.26、Stéphane Magnenat さんは書きました:

--
Emmanuel Eckard
Ingénieur Physicien dipl. EPFL

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\                        - against microsoft attachments