[glob2-devel] Dimensionality barrier overtaken - classified

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Dimensionality barrier overtaken - classified
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:18:41 +0100

Thanks to our newly created Transreality Imaging Device (TID), our scientists
have been able to break the dimensionality barrier to have access to the
World of Globulation. Here is the first image of the Globule Queen. Note the
"Eye", appearing in orange through the TID. Our experts suggest that it is
the source of mental control, although its exact substance is unknown.
Further investigation must be conducted.

Steph

P.S. Blender source file included for people who want to play