Re: [glob2-devel] patch - report impossible nick

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] patch - report impossible nick
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:37:14 +0100

On Saturday 04 December 2004 17.37, Hein-Pieter van Braam wrote:
> This will report to the user if a nick can't be expanded with underscores
> if it's already taken on freenode.
>
> I did a proper patch this time :)

Patch commited, thanks a lot !

By the way, do you know valgrind ? It is very usefull to check for memory
trash.

If you give me a savannah username I can give you CVS write access. Policy is
to always test new features before commiting, with valgrind if you suspect
potential memory trash.

Thanks again for your contributions,

It would be good if we had a structure (changelog ?) to track implementation
of features and bug fix so we could post weekly digest a bit like KDE cvs
digest. Any wish/suggestion ?

http://nct.ysagoon.com