Re: [glob2-devel] patch - report impossible nick

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] patch - report impossible nick
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:51:30 +0100

My savannah username is TMM, thanks a lot!

I'll think about it, a digest would be a good idea, can't we start by just
generating one from the CVS commits and work from there? see if anyone uses
it first.

I do think we need to "release" the alpha10 though, it works a lot better than
alpha9 on my machine, and the GL backend seems to really improve stuff a LOT
(it doesn't work with alpha9 for me)

hp