[glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...

From: Eli
Subject: [glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:12:25 -0400

I've latched onto a project that NEEDS my help, in a way that Glob2 does not. My efforts are going to it - http://h-5.sourceforge.net/ - because if I don't, then frankly, I don't think the others will make it into more than a junk heap abandoned by the wayside, or at most a typical, half complete, really-bad-interface RPG.

On the other hand, if I don't develop Glob2, it will do no less than sit in the quagmire of stasis that it has for a while now: ready to be picked up again.

So, though I regret that I am not a perfect multi-tasker, I probably won't be much help to the Glob2 project for a while. Sorry guys :(