Re: [glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:01:03 +0200

Eli wrote:

On Oct 21, 2005, at 9:30 AM, Andrew Sayers wrote:

We'll be sorry to lose you, Eli.  Does this mean you won't be able to
police the forums any more?  Also, do you mind if we unlink AIWarrush
from CVS?

    - Andrew

Forums is no problem, I participate in way too many forums anyway and one more is no problem. ^_^

I would mind if you unlink AIWarrush. I'm sure I'll end up working on it again eventually, and at that point, it would be a nusiance and etc to get it back in... it's not causing any trouble, is it?

No it isn't (any more). I compiled the CVS today and it did fine without modifications. Although pathfinding is broken, grafix are mixed up, "Who's working on the building" indicator is broken. So we can leave it in.

Greets, Giszmo