Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Full Nicowar behaviour assessment

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Full Nicowar behaviour assessment
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:51:19 +0100

> Point is, asside from farming (which Nicowar can do if i enabled it),
> what other things could i have nicowar do and check for to make it
> handle food better?

In this case, I'd have cleared the forest surrounding the fields.
You should keep an eye on the state of the fields compared to your
consumption and do something like reducing/stopping unit creation or
reducing inn workers (put some inns at 0) in order to reduce the
population (seems barbarian, but globs don't die of old age).

Please note that these ideas are not meant to be used in real-life situations.

Martin