[glob2-devel] Map editor entirely broken!!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Map editor entirely broken!!
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:43:40 -0800

The map editor is entirely broken right now, due to the code changes
in SGSL. The initial bug was that it crashed everytime is saved. After
fixing that, I went on to try and load a game created with the most
recent map editor, which also crashes. This one I can't figure out, it
has to do with GAGCore::BinaryInputStream::readText, full gdb
backtrace as follows. This was happenning while i was testing another
prospective bug.