[glob2-devel] Re: Remember the old inn bug?

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Remember the old inn bug?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:17:05 -0800

This bug seems not to be recent. I have noticed for a while that it
seems like Nicowars workers (whether its a person or Nicowar does not
matter) will build up, having more and more free, even though there is
work on level 1 buildings (which of coarse can take any unit, without
a minimum for training level), to the point where half of them are
looking for a job, even though there is low level work available. The
bug is quite subtle, becuase soon afterwards, all of the units will
miraculassly get jobs. In my most recent example, I think (quite
loosely), that it might have been the completion of upgrades of
various hospitals that triggered the release of units, but I am
unsure, it most definitly could be anything. But one thing I find
quite certain, there is a build up of units looking for a job, even
though there is available work. Here is a screenshot, take note, I did
wait for a while to see if any units would sign onto the hosptial to
work on it, but none did, so I framed up and got a screenshot.
www.genixpro.com/images/glob2.png