[glob2-devel] The "Background" Story and How to Make a Campagin

From: Tariq Ali
Subject: [glob2-devel] The "Background" Story and How to Make a Campagin
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello, my name is Silent, and I'm new to glob2, but I really like the game, and I would wish to contribute to it.

I was thinking of making a campagin, but I don't know how to do this, so if there is any guide to do this, please give it to me. Thanks.

In this campagin, I was thinking of using the Universe Background, which I thought was really neat (Url: http://globulation2.org/wiki/Universe_Background). I was told to bring that up on this mailing list, to see if this is okay to use this as a background and as inspiration for the mission, and also to see if it is accurate and acceptable, or is it just "fan fic". I hope there would be campagins based off this story, as it is cool, regardless of if I design it or not.

I'm new to the idea of mailing lists, so I hope I did it right. Please reply, and thank you for reading this e-mail.