Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:32:44 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Konqueror 3.5.1 using KDE 3.5.1 on ubuntu breezy.
Screenshot is available here :
http://kiki.ysagoon.com/~nct/glob2-web.png

It seems indeed to be a p-caction problem. Hitting ctrl and + twice solves the
problem, but if I then click ctrl and - twice the initial buggy situation is
back. Perhaps it is a khtml bug, someone should try on safary. If you are
sure your css is right, then we should report the bug to konqui's bug
tracker.

Thanks,