Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:32:55 +1300

Hmm, another KHTML problem eh :S I thought I'd fixed all bugs. First off, I think you (the developers and owners) should know that Im not going to worry about old versions of browsers. IE 5.0, 5.5, and Opera 6 and 7 are going to miss out :P So far I have firefox1.5, ie6, and opera 8.5 working on windows, and firefox, and epiphany (neither of which I know the versions, they were the default that came with mandriva) on linux. All of which seemed to work 100%.

Second, regarding Konqueror. I'll need some screenshots, steps to reproduce, and version info of Konqueror, and KDE if you use it. If the problem relates to p-caction (article, disucssion, edit, move, watch etc buttons), try hit ctrl and + to increase test size. See, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Konqueror seems to work fine for me after I hit ctrl and +, so I dont know why its not working for you :S If you can send me the three things above, I'll do my best to fix it. You could, if you like, learn css and edit wikidata/skins/glob2/KHTMLFixes.css so it works for you. That way would be a lot faster and easier. Or use firefox :P

On 2/26/06, Stéphane Magnenat < address@hidden> wrote:
> k776 has been working away on it, it's pretty cool (at least I believe
> it's him)

Sure it's cool, I just would it to work on all browsers ;-)