Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:17:52 +1300

Acording to https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4322, it says "lists.gnu.org is experiencing issues to due a database corruption" and goes on to say how it can cause delays (which I experience) and duplicated messages (which you experience). It should be fixed soon (hopefully).

On 3/2/06, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:
Kieran P wrote:
> On 2/27/06, *St�phane Magnenat* <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>      > * The credits page is broken. It doesn't scroll credits.
>
>     Ok, we need to check that.
>

> Turns out its my fault. I was missing AUTHORS, the file it reads from.
> I'll include it from alpha19 onwards.

which is broken? Kieran's email system or the mailing list system?