Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19 has been released ! :-)

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19 has been released ! :-)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:41:05 +1300

Wow. I wasn't expecting it for another week. You've caught me off gaurd. With my windows xp not loading as it should, the win32 port might be a day or two away, but I should be able to make the mandriva rpm fairly quickly :D I've also posted the news to the announcment mailing list and on the savannah site, and edited the wiki a bit.