Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?

From: Eli
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 05:30:10 -0400

Upgrading a level 1 turret into a level 1 turret? o_O

why not simply be able to build the level 1 "air turret"?

Besides, I think there are enough things a glob2 player has to defend
himself against without having to build separately ground turrets AND
air turrets. Turrets consume quite enough building space as it is...