Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:15:23 -0400

On 8/9/06, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Perhaps this idea (the turret with two different upgrades) in itself is not
> good, but we really have to keep and add non-linearities in glob2.

I like the idea!

We could make markets an alternative upgrade to inns.
Or include an option to change schools to fully loaded turrets for
a moderate cost.  So that you can defend when needed, but pay a very
high price for it.

We also could make unit upgrades exlusive.
For example impose (Swim Level) + (Attack Level) <= 4 for warriors.
Or make explores upgradable to super strong marine units (fish) which
can't walk on land - as an alternative to air attacking explorers.

How about unit fusion: 2 warriors come in 1 super warrior comes out.
Maybe Attack Level 3 should require that.

--
Kai Antweiler