[glob2-devel] new features in cvs

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] new features in cvs
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:00:47 +0200

Hi list

I highly appreciate the progress of the past weeks. After only hearing of them
on the ML/forum I now got my cvs-version working again and could test:

pre-setting unit counts works. only thing here is the shocking arrangement of
all those sliders. i would think of something more ordered like a table:
rows = swarm, inn, ...
columns = build, workers1, upgrade1, workers2, upgrade2, workers3
what's the default of "repair? Is it the according upgrade/repair?

the warning that changes take effect only after a restart intersects with other
controls in "settings".

setting "remember counts" has no efect as far as i can see. i expected it to
adjust those default settings temporarly for the ongoing game with every
adjustment i do to a "building".

looking forward to 1.0 :)

Leo Wandersleb